Areas of expertise
CLES Consulting’s core areas of expertise are as follows:
- Employment and skills – CLES Consulting has been assisting clients to develop strategies and assess the impact of employment and skills interventions for over 20 years;
- Enterprise and innovation – We have extensive experience of developing and assessing interventions to support new and existing business as well as the development of enterprising cultures and communities;
- Economic analysis and assessment – With 20 years experience of advising local partners on the social, public, and commercial economies, CLES Consulting is well placed to help you with your local economic assessment. A common theme in all of CLES Consulting’s work is delivering local economic development alongside progressive environmental and social benefits;
- Governance - CLES Consulting has considerable expertise in economic, and regional and local governance, having tracked the development of LSPs, LAAs, MAAs and LEPs from their inception. We frequently provide advice and support on governance and performance management for organisations and partnerships;
- Community regeneration - With extensive experience in neighbourhood renewal; community development; community cohesion; and housing, as well as the role of the voluntary and community sector, CLES Consulting are well placed to assist you with work in this field;
- Well-being and health - We have been working in the field of well-being for several years, tracking developments in both policy and practice. Particular areas of expertise include investigating and understanding the links between personal, social and economic well-being. We have also examined the links between health and local economies.