Why choose us?
Good reasons for choosing CLES Consulting:
- Knowledge of what works – CLES Consulting has a nuanced understanding of what works, in what circumstances and when. We gather this ‘grounded’ knowledge from our consultancy work, our membership base, and wider network. With over 20 years experience we are able to draw on an extensive and ever-evolving bank of best practice;
- Policy smart – We understand policy. Working alongside the Centre for Local Economic Strategies means that we are at the cutting edge of policy developments. This policy understanding informs our consultancy work, offering added value to our clients;
- Committed to positive local change – We ensure that all our work takes into account local circumstances. By putting local communities and economies at the heart of all our consultancy work we ensure all our actions and recommendations are relevant to local need and will ensure positive local change;
- Flexible, innovative and delivery focused - CLES Consulting’s highly experienced and well-trained staff offer a blend of skills, knowledge and experiences that complement and support each other. Central to this is our desire to use the best methods and techniques to meet our clients’ individual needs;
- Professional – CLES Consulting is a quality consultancy. Our work is of the highest standard which is reflected in a high proportion of repeat clients;
- Value driven – As a not-for-profit research and consultancy company our social ethos is central to all we do. We act as advocates for public services and have many public and third sector clients. We are committed to supporting practitioners and policy makers, identifying best practice, and sharing learning.
If you would like to know more about CLES Consulting, please contact Jonathan Breeze, Director of Consultancy, on 0161 236 7036.