As the UK’s leading membership organisation dedicated to economic development and regeneration, CLES works with its members to critically analyse policy, undertake independent research and influence government policy. Membership of CLES also gives you a subscription to New Start magazine, allowing you to view all online content for free.
What are the benefits?
- Free places at our regular seminars; 20% off CLES training courses and events and opportunities for bespoke training packages
- 10% discount on any contract signed with CLES Consulting during the membership period
- Substantial discounts on subscriptions to the journal Local Economy, available from just £15 a year for CLES members
- Individuals: £125 for 12 months
- Organisations: £250 for 12 months – receive up to 10 logins for the website and the membership benefits are available to anyone in the organisation.
Special rates are available for shorter subscriptions, larger organisations and advertisers. Please email us to discuss the options further or call 0161 236 7036.
We can design bespoke packages for your organisation which include a blend of services including: briefing papers on policy themes or subjects of your choice; additional capacity for planning and delivering economic development services; tailored training events and policy seminars; and research support.
Can I include events in my membership?
Many members choose to include a package of event places in their membership as bulk purchase of events places provides significant cost savings.
- Add 3 days for £400 (saving £200)
- Add 6 days for £750 (saving £450)
- Add 10 days for £1000 (saving £1000)
For more information contact Laura Symonds on 0161 236 7036.
All publications will be provided electronically in pdf format.
Membership benefits and prices apply only to the UK. If you are outside the UK you can still join CLES. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.