Training and membership special offer
18th October 2012
CLES is offering the chance to attend one of our training courses and take out CLES/ New Start membership at a special discounted rate.
- Voluntary/Charity rate – £200 (save £30)
- Individual/Standard rate – £250 (save £75)
- Organisation rate – £350 (save £100)
CLES/ New Start membership gives you full access to CLES policy publications as well as all of the content on the New Start website. Full details of the benefits of membership are available here.
Full details of upcoming training courses can be found here. Courses include:
- Local Multiplier 3 (LM3)
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Emerging Public Policy
- Welfare Reform
We can also design bespoke membership packages for your organisation which can include a blend of different services including:
- Briefing papers on policy themes or delivery subjects of your choice
- Additional capacity for planning and delivering economic development services
- Tailored training events
- Tailored policy seminars
- Research support.
To claim this offer or to find out more please contact Laura Symonds- firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 236 7036.